Product Revovery unit
Product recovery systems must meet with ever more stringent efficiency requirements.
Economic efficiency, productivity, improved sustainability of technological processes as well as optimum utilisation of our resources are key challenges for these types of systems.
BORSIG Membrane Technology GmbH offers optimum solutions which help to minimise losses, recover valuable raw materials or products from exhaust air, and process gas flows.
Ethylene Recovery Unit PE
The BORSIG Ethylene Recovery Unit is an easy add-on system and can be considered for new and existing process installations.
Hydrocarbon Recovery Unit
The BORSIG Hydrocarbon Recovery Unit is a portfolio of specially developed and customised process solutions to meet emissions legislation and minimise the loss of product and profit by the recovery of valuable hydrocarbon.
Propylene and Nitrogen Recovery Unit
The BORSIG Propylene Recovery Unit and BORSIG Nitrogen Recovery Unit are easy add-on systems and can be considered for existing and new process installations.
Ethylene Recovery Unit for EO/EG
The BORSIG Ethylene Recovery Unit enables the recovery of valuable ethylene monomer from the cycle gas purge. Typically the purge gas first enters an inlet filter in order to remove droplets before entering the hydrocarbon-selective membrane stage.
Monomer Recovery Unit
The BORSIG Monomer Recovery Unit enables the recovery of valuable monomers in different applications. Depending on the upstream process, the membrane separation can be combined with unit operations such as compression, condensation, heating etc.
Seal Gas Recovery Unit
The BORSIG Seal Gas Recovery Unit enables the valuable hydrocarbon to be recovered from the mechanical seal system. The process usually consists of the following unit operations: compression, condensation and membrane separation.
The benefits are:
- Recovery of valuable feedstock and product
- Significant reduction of waste and flare gas capacities
- Reduction of emissions caused by waste gas treatment
Important products and applications include:
- Ethylene monomer from polyethylene (HDPE, LLDPE, etc.), EO or VAM production
- Propylene monomer from polypropylene production
- Solvent (e.g. hexane) from slurry-type HDPE production
- Alkane recovery in polyethylene production
- 1.3 butadiene from synthetic rubber production
- Vinyl chloride monomer (VCM) from PVC production
- Fluoro and chlorohydrocarbons from any related processes
- Seal gas recovery for rotating machinery
- BORSIG Ethylene Recovery Unit
- BORSIG Hydrocarbon Recovery Unit
- BORSIG Propylene Recovery Unit
- BORSIG Nitrogen Recovery Unit
- BORSIG Ethylene Recovery Unit
PVC and Rubber Production
- BORSIG Monomer Recovery Unit
Seal Gas Recovery
- BORSIG Seal Gas Recovery Unit
BORSIG Membrane Technology GmbH
Membrane processes are standard processes used either as a substitution or in combination with other process steps in many areas of the chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas industries. BORSIG Membrane Technology GmbH offers modern, intelligent solutions for new and existing processes. Taking the highest safety and quality standards into consideration, our membranes, membrane modules and membrane systems ensure operational safety, maximum efficiency and optimum cost effectiveness.